Which functions in Borland C++ do the same as isnan() and isinf()

2004-05-24 09:35:55 PM
cppbuilder47
Dear All,
I am using Borland C++ 5.5. I am quite new in this. I have a program
written in Linux environment which contains the functions isnan() and
isinf(). I am trying
to port it now to windows using Borland C++.
I have discovered that a function _isnan() exists. I presume that this
function
does the same as isnan(). Am I right ? To replace the isinf() function
could not find any other appropriate fnction yet.
Can anyone please help me with this problem. What can I do to solve
this problem. Does any function exist for this instead ?
Regards.
wjm