Alias installation setup

2005-06-17 03:13:10 PM
cppbuilder1
Hi -
appologies for this repost from /deployment -got no replies there
I am using builder 6 & the installshield that ships with it.
I have to deploy an application that uses an odbc alias.
Step 3 of building this installation allows me to add the alias.
However i need to set the BLOBS TO CACHE field of the alias once
installed to be -1.
Have tried putting in a new 'property' of BLOBS TO CACHE and -1
on the value side of the property but this causes the
installation to fall over with an "Invalid keyword - value pairs"
message.
Could someone please give me a step by step to get this value
reflected on my installed alias
Many thanks
Shaun