Differences using ShowModal() in two projects

2004-06-24 08:11:58 PM
cppbuilder55
I have two projects, one spawned from the other. Now I notice that the new one can't minimize the mainform and also opens up every SDIForm in a new window (visible at the taskbar in Windows). I cant seem to find where I adjust this, and I find it very irritating.
Also, I seem to have done something that automatically adds the new forms to the "Auto create forms" list even though I dont want them to. I know have to create a few of them in the main forms constructor, otherwise BCB moves them where I dont want them.
I'm currently using BCB 5.

Re:Differences using ShowModal() in two projects

Also, I seem to have done something that automatically adds the new forms
to the "Auto create forms" list even though I dont want them to. I know have
to create a few of them in the main forms constructor, otherwise BCB moves
them where I dont want them.
Tools | Environment Options... | Designer | Auto-create forms & data
modules - ensure this is unchecked
- Brian Long (www.blong.com)

Brian Long wrote:
Tools | Environment Options... | Designer | Auto-create forms & data
modules - ensure this is unchecked
Although unfortunately that doesn't stop the IDE rearranging the
startup code :(
--
Andrue Cope [TeamB]
[Bicester, Uk]