Re: Error in TComboBox

2003-08-05 04:04:21 AM
cppbuilder83
Has this error been documented elsewhere?
Dunno.
Is it fixed in OWLNext?
No. OWLNext 6.02 still has the code you show.
Regards,
Bruce

Re:Re: Error in TComboBox

MarvinAvery wrote:
Hi.

FYI, I've discovered an error in the OWL file "combobox.h".

SetHorizontalExtent is defined as:

inline void TComboBox::SetHorizontalExtent(int horzExtent) {
PRECONDITION(GetHandle());
#if defined(BI_PLAT_WIN32)
SendMessage(CB_SETHORIZONTALEXTENT);
#else
//
#endif
}

Instead, the line with SendMessage should be:
SendMessage(CB_SETHORIZONTALEXTENT,horzExtent);

Has this error been documented elsewhere?
Is it fixed in OWLNext?

Hello, Marvin
I added the fix to the OWLNext Updates page:
www.sirma.bg/Jogy/owlnextu.html
Some day I hope I will make a patch for OWLNext, incorporating all these
changes.
--
Jogy
www.jogy.net/