problems with open help

2005-11-09 12:51:34 AM
cppbuilder0
Greetings.
suddently when I click on help | windows SDK in cbuilder 6, I get a
messagebox saying:
memory full
please free memory by closing applications or by removing unecessary
files
Does this mean I need to take files out of my openhelp, (I got this
without adding any to begine with), or is this a corruption I could
get ridof by deleting some temporary file (like I used to with .fts
files in borland 5.02)?
Thanks
Jeff Kish

Re:problems with open help

On Tue, 08 Nov 2005 11:51:34 -0500, Jeff Kish < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >
wrote:
Greetings.

suddently when I click on help | windows SDK in cbuilder 6, I get a
messagebox saying:

memory full
please free memory by closing applications or by removing unecessary
files

Does this mean I need to take files out of my openhelp, (I got this
without adding any to begine with), or is this a corruption I could
get ridof by deleting some temporary file (like I used to with .fts
files in borland 5.02)?

Thanks
Jeff Kish
Sigh.
rebooting did not help, so I went into open help and saw what file it
was trying to access.
I went into explorer and opened it manually.
Now I can access it. Who knows what the problem was? Something corrupt
probably.. something's rotten in Denmark... (just an american
expression.. nothing negative about Denmark there)
Jeff Kish

Re:problems with open help

Now I can access it. Who knows what the problem was? Something
corrupt
probably.. something's rotten in Denmark... (just an american
expression.. nothing negative about Denmark there)
Shakespeare, actually. :^)
--
Bruce

{smallsort}