Class Explorer no more ???

2006-01-17 11:50:48 PM
cppbuilder58
Hi all !
What happend to Class Explorer in BCB 2006 ? Am i missing something?
It used to be so nice to create methods and properties with it....
What now? is there any replacment avalable?
Regards,
Sergey Muschin

Re:Class Explorer no more ???

Sergey Muschin wrote:
What happend to Class Explorer in BCB 2006 ? Am i missing something?
It used to be so nice to create methods and properties with it....

What now? is there any replacment avalable?
Hmmm. There's \View\Structure but it seems to be read only.
--
Andrue Cope [TeamB]
[Bicester, Uk]

Re:Class Explorer no more ???

It was unfortunately rather buggy and the cause of lots
of crashes/AVs in BCB6. Most people removed it
and BCB's stability got much better.
Having said that it would be nice to have something similar
back. I'm hoping that once Modelling gets added to C++
personality that we'll get things like this as well.
Rgds Pete
"Sergey Muschin" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Hi all !

What happend to Class Explorer in BCB 2006 ? Am i missing something?
It used to be so nice to create methods and properties with it....

What now? is there any replacment avalable?

{smallsort}

Re:Class Explorer no more ???

"Andrue Cope [TeamB]" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Sergey Muschin wrote:

>What happend to Class Explorer in BCB 2006 ? Am i missing something?
>It used to be so nice to create methods and properties with it....
>
>What now? is there any replacment avalable?

Hmmm. There's \View\Structure but it seems to be read only.
Worth sticking in a QC. Maybe they just forgot to ship it?
- Roddy

Re:Class Explorer no more ???

Roddy Pratt wrote:
>Hmmm. There's \View\Structure but it seems to be read only.

Worth sticking in a QC. Maybe they just forgot to ship it?
Could be. Tbh I have never got on with that kind of thing anyway. I
prefer to modify my code myself and I'd be worried if I didn't know at
least roughly where things were :)
--
Andrue Cope [TeamB]
[Bicester, Uk]
info.borland.com/newsgroups/guide.html

Re:Class Explorer no more ???

"Roddy Pratt" <roddy at spam fritter dot com>wrote in
Worth sticking in a QC. Maybe they just forgot to ship it?
Hi,
I wrote about the ClassExplorer also in non-technical NG.
I am one of the sad users and I add report no. 23836 in QC.
You can add your comments and vote there.
Regards,
Vaclav