TFrame IDE

2005-12-18 02:54:40 AM
cppbuilder106
Try to add TFrame object in a VCL application. Add panel or other component
and move the panel in the frame. The IDE refresh doesn't correct. Is it a
bug (even in Update 1)?
Mauro

Re:TFrame IDE

On Sat, 17 Dec 2005 19:54:40 +0100, "Mauro Tronto"
< XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
Try to add TFrame object in a VCL application. Add panel or other component
and move the panel in the frame. The IDE refresh doesn't correct. Is it a
bug (even in Update 1)?
Mauro
Can you provide a small test project that demonstrates the problem, or
at least detailed steps?
If this is reproducable it should be QC'd.

Re:TFrame IDE

Also, there was an old problem with TFrame BCB6/Update4
When TFrame is full with controls and there are some
Panels which are Align-ed to TFrame, when reopned the
project TFrame's size is reseted to some hardcoded value, and
not to the one I left the last time when designing.
This makes troubles to the controls which Ancors are changed,
to be right/bottom...
--
Best regards,
Vladimir Stefanovic

{smallsort}

Re:TFrame IDE

Just start a new VCL project.
Add new items (TFrame).
Add a TPanel in a frame.
Move the panel in the frame from IDE.
Look at the result (refresh is correct?)
Mauro
< XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:

>Try to add TFrame object in a VCL application. Add panel or other
>component
>and move the panel in the frame. The IDE refresh doesn't correct. Is it a
>bug (even in Update 1)?
>Mauro

Can you provide a small test project that demonstrates the problem, or
at least detailed steps?

If this is reproducable it should be QC'd.

Re:TFrame IDE

On Sun, 18 Dec 2005 11:34:01 +0100, "Mauro Tronto"
< XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
Just start a new VCL project.
Add new items (TFrame).
Add a TPanel in a frame.
Move the panel in the frame from IDE.
Look at the result (refresh is correct?)
Yes, I see that the dots on the frame are not redrawn. Would you QC
this?