How to hide exe icon on taskbar!!!

2007-08-06 01:26:57 AM
cppbuilder89
Hello everyone,
I made a program which has trayicon. Now, I wannt hide the icon on taskbar
when I click the Close button, and only show
tray icon.
How can I do this?
thanks a lot
yu xing

Re:How to hide exe icon on taskbar!!!

Hi,
Set the VISIBLE property of your form to false (if you use the TrayComp
component).
Otherwise look here:
www.marquardtnet.info/cecke/{*word*218}s.1/1_quicky_36.html
Christian

"yu xing" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Hello everyone,
I made a program which has trayicon. Now, I wannt hide the icon on taskbar
when I click the Close button, and only show
tray icon.
How can I do this?

thanks a lot
To hide an application from the task bar, you can call:
ShowWindow(Application->Handle,SW_HIDE);
- Dennis

{smallsort}

Re:How to hide exe icon on taskbar!!!

Thanks Dennis!