Change the Color of DBLookupComboBox1

2004-08-31 04:00:50 AM
cppbuilder55
Hi,
In my application, I use DBLookupComboBox1->Color=clYellow; to highlight this combobox to the user.
However, when I need to turn it back to its original color using
DBLookupComboBox1->Color=clWindow; there is still some yellow around the edges...
Is this a bug in BCB? or am I doing something wrong?
thanks in advance
Rob

Re:Change the Color of DBLookupComboBox1

Hi Rob
Try calling Invalidate () method of the control after changing the colour.
This should trigger a full repaint of the control.
Ciao
Bill