Flicker if add "Project->Build Unit" on toolbar

2007-06-15 05:57:56 PM
cppbuilder114
Hi all.
BDS2006, CB2007
1) If I add "Project->Build Unit" button on toolbar (move button on
toolbar and close 'Customize' dialog) I see endless flicker of toolbar.
It stops only after removing this button.
2) Often buttons on toolbar hides one another.
Is this known or I should QC it ?
--
Alex

Re:Flicker if add "Project->Build Unit" on toolbar

In article < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >, "AlexB" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >
wrote:
1) If I add "Project->Build Unit" button on toolbar (move button on
toolbar and close 'Customize' dialog) I see endless flicker of toolbar.
It stops only after removing this button.

2) Often buttons on toolbar hides one another.

Is this known or I should QC it ?
I'm sure that I reproduced it at one time, but I cannot find it in QC
or RAID. Please QC it and I'll track it down.
--
-David Dean
CodeGear C++ QA Engineer

David Dean [CodeGear] wrote:
I cannot find it in
QC or RAID. Please QC it and I'll track it down.
Thank you for information.
--
Alex

{smallsort}