Suppress showing a QuickReport Preview line

2005-11-02 10:02:33 PM
cppbuilder110
Hi all. The question is: how to suppress showing a QuickReport Preview line
when a column has a particular value and a second column has a particular
value. My understanding is that the Filter Property will only handle a value
for ONE column. How can I 'Filter' based on values in more than one column?
Thank you much,
Chris

Re:Suppress showing a QuickReport Preview line

"Chris Rogers" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
Hi all. The question is: how to suppress showing a QuickReport Preview line
when a column has a particular value and a second column has a particular
value. My understanding is that the Filter Property will only handle a value
for ONE column. How can I 'Filter' based on values in more than one column?
Thank you much,
Chris

Hi Chris,
Use the BeforePrint event of the Band;
void __fastcall TLstRod::DetailBand1BeforePrint(TQRCustomBand *Sender,
bool &PrintBand)
{
if ( YourField->AsString == "XPTO" && YourOtherField->AsInteger == 1 )
PrintBand = false;
}
It should do it :-)
HTH