TreeView and checkboxes

2008-06-16 11:08:12 PM
cppbuilder35
Does anyone have a suggestion as to how I can get the standard TreeView
control to display checkboxes?

Re:TreeView and checkboxes

"Mike King" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Does anyone have a suggestion as to how I can get
the standard TreeView control to display checkboxes?
TTreeView does not natively support checkboxes. I already submitted a
feature request in QC for that 3 years ago, but it has not been implemented
yet. You will have to use SetWindowLong() to manually activate the
TVS_CHECKBOXES style yourself. Or simply create your own checkbox images,
put them into a TImageList, assign it to the TreeView's StateImages
property, and use the TTreeNode::StateIndex property when needed.
Gambit