Manifest again...

2005-03-18 11:21:27 PM
cppbuilder23
Hi.
Using a manifest file to get a quick sort-of-XP feeling for a BCB5 app and
it looks quite nice. I wonder if I can include this manifest file in the
installation for all OS targets, i.e. will 95, 98, NT4, 2000 ignore it or do
I have to make a conditional install.
Thx
Goran Ekstrom

Re:Manifest again...

Manifest file can be problematic, and that was discussed
here a couple of times. I noticed (and some others also)
that in some circumstances manifest can cause TToolButtons
to be 'dead' and so unusable.
AFAIK, manifest is only for XP usage.
--
Best regards,
Vladimir Stefanovic
"Goran Ekstrom" <goran!removeantispam!@closetalk.se>wrote in message
Hi.

Using a manifest file to get a quick sort-of-XP feeling for a BCB5 app and
it looks quite nice. I wonder if I can include this manifest file in the
installation for all OS targets, i.e. will 95, 98, NT4, 2000 ignore it or
do I have to make a conditional install.

Thx
Goran Ekstrom

Re:Manifest again...

"Goran Ekstrom" <goran!removeantispam!@closetalk.se>wrote in message