linker question (map file <-> line numbers)

2003-09-29 10:51:52 PM
cppbuilder61
Sorry, probably this is the wrong newsgroup. I didn't know into which
newsgroup my C++ linker related question fits best. Anyway...
I'm coming from Delphi where a detailed map file contains the line
number information of each unit. Now I'm checking out BCB and it looks
like even the detailed map file would not contain any line numbers. Is
that correct? Is there any way to force the linker to put the line
numbers into the map file? If that is not possible - where can I find
the line numbers?
Thank you!
--
www.madshi.net
quality low level Delphi components

Re:linker question (map file <-> line numbers)

Found it myself.