Can I get a trial versioin anywhere?

2005-12-02 04:51:42 AM
cppbuilder113
Does Borland have a C++ trial version to play with? Seems that I
couldn't find any trial version on the web site.
Danny

Re:Can I get a trial versioin anywhere?

"Danny Wang" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Does Borland have a C++ trial version to play with? Seems
that I couldn't find any trial version on the web site.
You must not have looked very hard:
C++Builder Downloads
www.borland.com/downloads/download_cbuilder.html
There is an Enterprise trial of C++Builder v6 available for download if you
have a BDN account.
There is no trial of BDS 2006 available for download. Attendees of DevCon a
few weeks ago received a DVD of it, though.
Gambit

At 22:08:48, 01.12.2005, Remy Lebeau (TeamB) wrote:
There is no trial of BDS 2006 available for download. Attendees of
DevCon a few weeks ago received a DVD of it, though.
But AFAIK, that was a preview, not what they usually provide as a trial
version.
--
Rudy Velthuis [TeamB] velthuis.homepage.t-online.de
"Vote early and vote often."

{smallsort}

Re:Can I get a trial versioin anywhere?

I guess you can also download BDS2005 as a trial. So you will learn the new
IDE.
BDS2006 it's based in BDS2005 (lotta faster), so when BDS2006 trial becomes
available
you will spend less time learning the IDE.
Saludos
Sebastian
"Remy Lebeau (TeamB)" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >escribi?en el mensaje

news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...

news:438f6696$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...
>"Danny Wang" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
>news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...
>
>>Does Borland have a C++ trial version to play with? Seems
>>that I couldn't find any trial version on the web site.
>You must not have looked very hard:
>
>C++Builder Downloads
>www.borland.com/downloads/download_cbuilder.html
>
>There is an Enterprise trial of C++Builder v6 available for download if
>you
>have a BDN account.
>
>There is no trial of BDS 2006 available for download. Attendees of DevCon
>few weeks ago received a DVD of it, though.
>

>Gambit

Thanks, guys. I have CB6, just want to play with BDS 2006 before making
decision.
Danny