mtbcc32 v1.6.1 and website

2005-10-28 03:10:47 AM
cppbuilder41
Hi All,
I've been working on my website, and I've finally put the mtbcc32 page up.
Most of the site is still the old one, but I'm working on it. Also there
are some pages on there that aren't yet up.
For those of you already using mtbcc32, you might want to download the
latest version, v1.6.1.
www.jomitech.com/mtbcc32.shtml
Jonathan

Re:mtbcc32 v1.6.1 and website

I've been working on my website, and I've finally put the mtbcc32 page up.
Most of the site is still the old one, but I'm working on it. Also there
are some pages on there that aren't yet up.

For those of you already using mtbcc32, you might want to download the
latest version, v1.6.1.

www.jomitech.com/mtbcc32.shtml
What's rmbcc32 ? Remote? ;-)

Re:mtbcc32 v1.6.1 and website

On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 15:10:47 -0400, "Jonathan Benedicto"
< XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
Hi All,

I've been working on my website, and I've finally put the mtbcc32 page up.
Most of the site is still the old one, but I'm working on it. Also there
are some pages on there that aren't yet up.

For those of you already using mtbcc32, you might want to download the
latest version, v1.6.1.

www.jomitech.com/mtbcc32.shtml

Jonathan

Interesting.
Some broken links I noticed...
From here: www.jomitech.com/mtbcc32.shtml
click on Products - JFString www.jomitech.com/jfstring.html
click on Products - rmbc32 www.jomitech.com/rmbcc32.html
click on Downloads - www.jomitech.com/downloads.html
Jeff Kish

{smallsort}

Re:mtbcc32 v1.6.1 and website

David Perkins wrote:
What's rmbcc32 ? Remote? ;-)
Actually yes, it is going to be a remote compiler add-on that will allow
you to use multiple machines to compile your BCB projects.
Jonathan

Re:mtbcc32 v1.6.1 and website

Jeff Kish wrote:
Interesting.
Some broken links I noticed...
From here: www.jomitech.com/mtbcc32.shtml

click on Products - JFString www.jomitech.com/jfstring.html
click on Products - rmbc32 www.jomitech.com/rmbcc32.html
click on Downloads - www.jomitech.com/downloads.html
Thank you for this report. I'm still working on the site, but I wanted the
mtbcc32 page up.
Jonathan

Re:mtbcc32 v1.6.1 and website

Jonathan Benedicto wrote:
For those of you already using mtbcc32, you might want to download the
latest version, v1.6.1.
Does it work with precompiled headers? If so, it could be combined with
bcc32pch because the latest version allows you to replace the bcc32.exe
call by a user defined program.
--
Regards,
Andreas Hausladen

Re:mtbcc32 v1.6.1 and website

Andreas Hausladen wrote:
Does it work with precompiled headers? If so, it could be combined
with bcc32pch because the latest version allows you to replace the
bcc32.exe call by a user defined program.
I haven't added any additional code to handle PCH, it just takes any params
passed to it and sends them onto bcc32. I thought that your bcc32pch and
mtbcc32 would go very well together, because bcc32pch would generate a
single PCH file, that then mtbcc32 could use as a "use but do not generate"
PCH file. This would probably speed it up.
Jonathan

Re:mtbcc32 v1.6.1 and website

Jonathan Benedicto wrote:
"use but do not generate" PCH file.
Doesn't bcc32.exe locks the PCH file so the second instance must wait for
the first? If that isn't so it would be very good solution to compile
projects in hyperspeed.
--
Regards,
Andreas Hausladen

Re:mtbcc32 v1.6.1 and website

Andreas Hausladen wrote:
Doesn't bcc32.exe locks the PCH file so the second instance must wait
for the first? If that isn't so it would be very good solution to
compile projects in hyperspeed.
I don't know. Maybe, but it might be worth a try.
Jonathan

Re:mtbcc32 v1.6.1 and website

>What's rmbcc32 ? Remote? ;-)

Actually yes, it is going to be a remote compiler add-on that will allow
you to use multiple machines to compile your BCB projects.
Great. Is the aim to have multi-threaded builds on remote machines too?

Re:mtbcc32 v1.6.1 and website

David Perkins wrote:
Great. Is the aim to have multi-threaded builds on remote machines
too?
Yes.
Jonathan