With C++Builder 2006 @ $1,090.00 not many sales, you'll see

This price will exclude a lot of people. I don't think it will sale as well as BCB 4 or 5.
Even the upgrade @ $460.00 isn't good.
DD
shop.borland.com/dr/v2/ec_Main.Entry17c&DSP=&PGRP=0&ABCODE=&CACHE_ID=0

Re:With C++Builder 2006 @ $1,090.00 not many sales, you'll see

"DD" dd.datapackZ.com wrote:
This price will exclude a lot of people. I don't think it will sale as well as BCB 4 or 5.

Even the upgrade @ $460.00 isn't good.

DD

shop.borland.com/dr/v2/ec_Main.Entry17c&DSP=&PGRP=0&ABCODE=&CACHE_ID=0

What exactly are you trying to tell us? Do you find it too expensive? Or too
cheap? Why?
I think the prices are ok. I don't think that $460 for an upgrade is too
expensive. Considering that even a simple text-editor costs about $30 - $40, I
think it's well within limits.
Regards
Eike

Re:With C++Builder 2006 @ $1,090.00 not many sales, you'll see

Get a Life, this is major software. $1090 is a friggin bargain. I wouldn't
want it if it were $39.95....what'dya think Borland runs on , looks!!!
<DD dd.datapackZ.com>wrote in message

This price will exclude a lot of people. I don't think it will sale as
well as BCB 4 or 5.

Even the upgrade @ $460.00 isn't good.

DD

shop.borland.com/dr/v2/ec_Main.Entry17c&DSP=&PGRP=0&ABCODE=&CACHE_ID=0

{smallsort}

Re:With C++Builder 2006 @ $1,090.00 not many sales, you'll see

This price will exclude a lot of people. I don't think it will sale as well as BCB 4 or 5.

Even the upgrade @ $460.00 isn't good.
It depends what you use it for I suppose. For anyone developing
commercial software, or who makes their living by using BCB, I think the
prices are very reasonable.

DD wrote:
This price will exclude a lot of people. I don't think it will sale as well as BCB 4 or 5.
There are countless free tools for software development, many of
them very good and even cross-platform - GTK+ for example.
If you don't like the price, find a free toolkit. You'll be happier.