Assembler Graphics Routines Needed

Hi

I've just recently got into graphics with Builder 3.  Its appears generally
everything is very slow.  I trying to do something like apply a waving flag
effect to a bitmap while moving around the screen.  Like the freebie screen
saver.

Anyone got any assembler / C++ rountines to point me in the right direction.

Thanks

Sam

Re:Assembler Graphics Routines Needed

Have you tried using DirectDraw?

Re:Assembler Graphics Routines Needed

Any help in getting started with Direct Draw would be very much appreciated.

e.g. Is there a free library on the net anywhere?

Thanks

Sam

Re:Assembler Graphics Routines Needed

On Fri, 20 Aug 1999 13:32:41 +0100, "Sam Sherwin"

<samsher...@pubtv.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
>Any help in getting started with Direct Draw would be very much appreciated.
>e.g. Is there a free library on the net anywhere?

In the CBuilder\Examples\ directory of your C++Builder should contain
a  folder 'DDraw' that contains some examples for Direct Draw.

Giuliano

Re:Assembler Graphics Routines Needed

Thanks for all your help

Sam