Project Option -> Directories/Conditionals question/problem

It's very dangerous that the IDE decide itself the INCLUDE PATH.
I hope exist the way to disable this feature.
If no i hope Borland developer will fix this, for me is a very BIG problem.

Thanks everybody

Re:Project Option -> Directories/Conditionals question/problem

This has been a known problem for quite a while

Gambit

PaoloItaly <sir...@tecnoparco.it> wrote in message news:3ab88798_2@dnews...
> It's very dangerous that the IDE decide itself the INCLUDE PATH.
> I hope exist the way to disable this feature.
> If no i hope Borland developer will fix this, for me is a very BIG

problem.

Other Threads