Printer()->Canvas and fixed sized .bmp's

Hi,

I create a drawing from Ellipse calls and fixed sized .bmp's that i
would like to both display and print. Printing the screen Canvas
directly makes the print looks {*word*99}py if i use PrintToFit because of the
low resolution. I _could_ create two sets of the .bmp's - one for screen
display and one for printing.

My question is if the Printer()->PageWidth always is the same. On my
printer it is 4799 pixels and the height is 6811 pixels. Are these
common values if the paper style is set to A4?

Are there any Builder objects that can handle this for me? I guess it is
a common problem.

Best regards and thanks in advance,
Brian

--
Professional UNIX/Oracle distributed network application developer
Spare time Windows95 network/desktop application developer