BCB4E: Class Explorer shows classes in package only once

Hi,

I try to use the class explorer (CE) with a component (e.g. the
TSampleCalendar component from the manual).

When I add a new component to a package, BCB 4 compiles the package,
opens the cpp source and shows this component in the class explorer,
together with all other components in the package.

But when I close the package and reopen it, the class explorer never
shows any classes in the package again. It is just empty.

First I thought, packages could not be read by the CE at all, but then
I've seen it happen. Now I want it again ;-)

Dietrich