how to send string to a RichEdit inside an ActiveX

Hi,

I have a RichEdit inside an ActiveX Form control.
I can embed this ActiveX into my application, but I don't know how to send
some string to the RichEdit. I can't see the  RichEdit's "Lines" property
from my application.

Do I have to create a specific properties or something?
Is "Lines" property the only way to send string to the RichEdit?
Is there any other component I can use?

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Supomo

Re:how to send string to a RichEdit inside an ActiveX

Add a property or method to the ActiveForm. In it, set the RE's Lines
property.

HTH,
.a

Supomo Rusli wrote: