component pallette icons won't display

I tried to move my development from a w95 laptop to a new nt4 desktop.  I
mostly use bc5.02 and this is  ok but bcb1 won't display the components in
any readable form.  Is this problem fixable? Is it unique to bcb1 and fixed
in bcb3?  Thanks, J. Miller

Re:component pallette icons won't display

John -

I believe I've heard this is usually due to a display driver problem.
Check with your vendor for the latest driver.

--
------
Mark Cashman, creator of The Temp{*word*203}Doorway at

Re:component pallette icons won't display

Maybe u have the (now famous) S1 graphic card problem ! If so go get the
newest driver for it and give it a try ! If not maybe u sould play with
youre resolutions a little...... try 800*600 32 or 1024*768 32 etc.....

Hope this helps !

Matz the wolf !

John Miller wrote:

> I tried to move my development from a w95 laptop to a new nt4 desktop.  I
> mostly use bc5.02 and this is  ok but bcb1 won't display the components in
> any readable form.  Is this problem fixable? Is it unique to bcb1 and fixed
> in bcb3?  Thanks, J. Miller

Other Threads