How to prevent changing of include path

Hi,

Anyone knows how to prevent bcb from adding directories to the include
path or other paths in the project options?
I'm using bcb3.

Thanks in advance,
 Petra

Re:How to prevent changing of include path

If the answer is yes, I want to hear about it.  But I think the answer
is no, BCB knows what path information that you need and will force that
information on you whether you like it or not.

As you might have guessed, I think it's an annoying feature too.  The
best part is that BCB4 is actually worse since it also replaces good
paths with bad ones.

-chad

> Anyone knows how to prevent bcb from adding directories to the include
> path or other paths in the project options?
> I'm using bcb3.

Other Threads