Requires VCL60.bpl when built as a standalone

I cannot sem to build a standalone without the app requiring vcl60.bpl -
have checked and both these conditions are true - even with a fresh rebuild.

//Done
Project->Options->Linker tab  Uncheck Use dynamic RTL
Project->Options->Package tab    Uncheck Build with runtime packages
//

I thought that this was all that was necessary - Can someone please help.
Many thanks Angus.

Re:Requires VCL60.bpl when built as a standalone

F&%K!! One of the DLLs wasnt built as a standalone - Och so many buttons.
rgds Ang.
"Angus" <aguspick...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> I cannot sem to build a standalone without the app requiring vcl60.bpl -
> have checked and both these conditions are true - even with a fresh
rebuild.

> //Done
> Project->Options->Linker tab  Uncheck Use dynamic RTL
> Project->Options->Package tab    Uncheck Build with runtime packages
> //

> I thought that this was all that was necessary - Can someone please help.
> Many thanks Angus.

Other Threads