Tabsheet and no visible tabs

How would you make a tabsheets tabs not visible, but still be able to
change the pages?  It's kind of like a wizard.  I think they have
tabsheets with the tabs not visible but the actual pages are visible and
you can swich them with a button or something else....

Re:Tabsheet and no visible tabs

Set the 'TabVisible' property of each of your TTabSheets to false.  You may
still switch between pages by assigning the desired TTabSheet to the
ActivePage property of your TPageControl component.

Jeff Wilhite

Ryan Wade wrote:

> How would you make a tabsheets tabs not visible, but still be able to
> change the pages?  It's kind of like a wizard.  I think they have
> tabsheets with the tabs not visible but the actual pages are visible and
> you can swich them with a button or something else....

Set TabHeight to 0.

Cheers,
--
Michael Lockey
director, Hartlepool Systems International

Other Threads