How to user VBScript ActiveX control

Hi,

I've downloaded a VBScript ActiveX component from Microsoft (ste50en.exe)
and run the exe to install it. Now, I want to use this from Builder.  I
looked at the extraction file with winzip an saw the only ocx included is
wshom.ocx. I think I'm supposed to go to Component | Import Active X
Control, Add the ocx and Install it. But when I try to add it, nothing seems
to happen (it doesn't show in the list as added). Does anybody have any
ideas on what I'm supposed to do to make this component available for use?

Thanks in advance

Todd Stewart
Enabling Technology, Inc.
tstew...@enabletech.com