IDE edit window tabs

Hi anybody,

I'm using CB6 on WinXP pro notebook.

Is there a way to customize the active tab in the edit window
to make it more obvious?  I'm having problems seeing which one
is active without extra effort because of the resolution (1600x1200)
and small size (15") of my screen.  The edit tabs are the only
item that needs improvement, and I like the small text otherwise.

I'm thinking of something like making the active tab caption bold,
or some other color, or make the background of the active tab a
different color.

If the info I need is already supplied by Borland, please point
my nose in the right direction.  I couldn't find anything, but
that doesn't mean it isn't there.

Thanks

DA

Re:IDE edit window tabs

I am afraid not. But if you install Gexperts (http://www.gexperts.org), you
can change them into flat button-style, which does make the active page more
clear.

Palle

"DA" <ardensyst...@attglobal.net> wrote in message

> Hi anybody,

> I'm using CB6 on WinXP pro notebook.

> Is there a way to customize the active tab in the edit window
> to make it more obvious?  I'm having problems seeing which one
> is active without extra effort because of the resolution (1600x1200)
> and small size (15") of my screen.  The edit tabs are the only
> item that needs improvement, and I like the small text otherwise.

> I'm thinking of something like making the active tab caption bold,
> or some other color, or make the background of the active tab a
> different color.

> If the info I need is already supplied by Borland, please point
> my nose in the right direction.  I couldn't find anything, but
> that doesn't mean it isn't there.

> Thanks

> DA

Re:IDE edit window tabs

Hi Palle,

Too bad.  I'll take a look at the link (www.gexperts.org) you sent.

Thanks

DA

Palle Meinert wrote:

> I am afraid not. But if you install Gexperts (http://www.gexperts.org), you
> can change them into flat button-style, which does make the active page more
> clear.

> Palle

> "DA" <ardensyst...@attglobal.net> wrote in message
> > Hi anybody,

> > I'm using CB6 on WinXP pro notebook.

> > Is there a way to customize the active tab in the edit window
> > to make it more obvious?  I'm having problems seeing which one
> > is active without extra effort because of the resolution (1600x1200)
> > and small size (15") of my screen.  The edit tabs are the only
> > item that needs improvement, and I like the small text otherwise.

> > I'm thinking of something like making the active tab caption bold,
> > or some other color, or make the background of the active tab a
> > different color.

> > If the info I need is already supplied by Borland, please point
> > my nose in the right direction.  I couldn't find anything, but
> > that doesn't mean it isn't there.

> > Thanks

> > DA

Other Threads