BC++ 4 Trial Version

I've problems with installing the Trial Version.
Every time I start the Compiler I get a message that some data type
couldn't be converted or something, (in a MessageBox with the wite
cross on a red button).
If I click it away the message appears again and again!

Did someone have the same problem ?
Whats the solution, have I something to install 1st (or deinstall) ?

Re:BC++ 4 Trial Version

Hallo,
you have to install the COM-Update DCOM95.exe which can be found
on the Microsoft site.
Hope it helps
BALU

Jan Diederich wrote:
> I've problems with installing the Trial Version.
> Every time I start the Compiler I get a message that some data type
> couldn't be converted or something, (in a MessageBox with the wite
> cross on a red button).
> If I click it away the message appears again and again!

> Did someone have the same problem ?
> Whats the solution, have I something to install 1st (or deinstall) ?

Other Threads