Debug Break points in NT.DLL

I have an application that had an OpenDialog on it.  When I executed this
dialog, everything was fine.  I since then added a SaveDialog to the form as
well, and now whenever I execute either dialog, Borland stops and
DbgBreakPoint in nt.dll twice.  I have to press run twice to get the code to
continue.

I have created a new project and still have the same effects.

I am running BCB4 Pro with patches 1&2, on Win2000 RC-2.  (therefore it
could be W2K bug but if I run the EXE from explorer then it is fine).  For
some reason BCB thinks it has hit a breakpoint but I definitely haven't got
any defined. (Not according to the breakpoint list, anyway).

Has anyone else seen anything like this or have any ideas?

Russell

--

=================
Russell Hind

Re:Debug Break points in NT.DLL

: "Russell Hind" <r...@techprt.co.uk> wrote:

>Borland stops and DbgBreakPoint in nt.dll twice.

Your debugged application does.

>For some reason BCB thinks it has hit a breakpoint

DbgBreakPoint is the OS breakpoint. This is called by the OS.

>Has anyone else seen anything like this or have any ideas?

I have noticed this when there were problems in my application, for
instance thanks to using COM servers (DeActiveX controls).

--
General information:
    * Do not cross- or multipost

TeamB - http://www.teamb.com/