CodeGuard / BC 5.02 / BCB 3.0

I would like to compile my BCB 3.0 app in BC 5.02 so I might use
CodeGuard (an absolute necessity for any large scale C/C++
application).  If my memory serves me correctly, I once was able to do
this in BCB1.0.  Am I missing something obvious?  BC 5.02 does not seem
to recognize .bpr files and I have not seen a BPRTOIDE.EXE utility.

Might I suggest integration of a bounds checking program, along with a
feature-rich project manager into BCB.  These are the only reasons I
still go back.

    Thank you,
        -Troy A. Griffitts
        CrossWire Software and Communications
        http://www.crosswire.org

Re:CodeGuard / BC 5.02 / BCB 3.0

Troy A. Griffitts wrote:
> Might I suggest integration of a bounds checking program, along with a
> feature-rich project manager into BCB.  These are the only reasons I
> still go back.

Have you seen MemorySleuth by TurboPower?

--
Chris (TeamB)

Re:CodeGuard / BC 5.02 / BCB 3.0

You might also consider BoundsChecker by NuMega.  A little pricy, but
much more comprehensive.  I also understand they will have BCB
integration soon.

- Dennis Jones

Chris Uzdavinis (TeamB) wrote:
> Troy A. Griffitts wrote:
> > Might I suggest integration of a bounds checking program, along with
> > feature-rich project manager into BCB.  These are the only reasons I

> > still go back.

> Have you seen MemorySleuth by TurboPower?

> --
> Chris (TeamB)

Other Threads