Display form before creation of others

Is it possible (what am I saying, of course it's possible in C++) to display
a form once it's been created before calling the create methods of all other
forms in the project main unit?

thanks.

Re:Display form before creation of others

Try calling the form's Update method as soon as it's created. That should
force it to repaint and display.

--

========================
Matthew Ferreira

Re:Display form before creation of others

What I'm talking about is before the Application->Run() statement.

"Stephane Baillargeon" <mbaillarg...@sympatico.ca> wrote in message

> Is it possible (what am I saying, of course it's possible in C++) to
display
> a form once it's been created before calling the create methods of all
other
> forms in the project main unit?

> thanks.

Re:Display form before creation of others

Yes, it's possible.  You have to create the form using the 'new' operator,
and the form will need to run it's own message loop since you haven't
started the main loop yet (that's inside of Run()) so that it can respond to
paint and close messages, at the very least

Gambit

> What I'm talking about is before the Application->Run() statement.

Other Threads