Ann: SiComponents Christmas Offer! (20% discount for all products)

2006-12-19 05:27:12 PM
cppbuilder72
Hello!
I would like to wish you all and your families Merry Christmas and Happy New
Year!
Also I'm glad to announce that we just started our Christmas offer and now
you can order any our product with 20% discount!
Our products include: TsiLang Components Suite; Resource Builder; RegKeeper-
e-Sales Tracking Software and more. You can find them all at
www.sicomponents.com/products.html
To receive your discount just use HGY2309UTRBF coupon code while ordering or
go to direct order links on our order pages at:
www.sicomponents.com/order.html
www.regkeeper.com/order.html
www.tsilang.com/order.html
www.resource-builder.com/order.html
Please hurry up, because this offer ends on January 10, 2007!
Once again: Merry Christmas!
--
Best regards,
Igor Siticov

Re:Ann: SiComponents Christmas Offer! (20% discount for all products)

Hello!
I would like to wish you all and your families Merry Christmas and Happy New
Year!
Also I'm glad to announce that we just started our Christmas offer and now
you can order any our product with 20% discount!
Our products include: TsiLang Components Suite; Resource Builder; RegKeeper-
e-Sales Tracking Software and more. You can find them all at
www.sicomponents.com/products.html
To receive your discount just use HGY2309UTRBF coupon code while ordering or
go to direct order links on our order pages at:
www.sicomponents.com/order.html
www.regkeeper.com/order.html
www.tsilang.com/order.html
www.resource-builder.com/order.html
Please hurry up, because this offer ends on January 10, 2008!
Once again: Merry Christmas!
--
Best regards.
TsiLang Components Suite - Best Globalization Tool 2004