TPrintDialog

2003-10-08 06:06:24 PM
cppbuilder32
How can I get the selected(not defaulte) printer name, driver name and port
name with TPrintDialog?
Is it possible?
If you know other way to do it please tell me!
Tanks....
*****
Diogo

Re:TPrintDialog

How can I get the selected(not the defaulte one) printer name, driver name
and port
name with TPrintDialog?
Is it possible?
If you know other way to do it please tell me!
Tanks....
*****
Diogo

Re:TPrintDialog

How can I get the selected(not the defaulte one) printer name, driver name
and port
name with TPrintDialog?
Is it possible?
If you know other way to do it please tell me!
Tanks....
*****
Diogo

{smallsort}

Diogo Silva wrote:
How can I get the selected(not the defaulte one) printer name, driver name
Please do not multi-post.
You posted in
b.p.c.students
b.p.c.vcl.components.using
b.p.c.vcl.components.writing
and forgot the nativeapi group.
read:
info.borland.com/newsgroups/
Hans.

Re:TPrintDialog

Diogo Silva wrote:
How can I get the selected(not the defaulte one) printer name, driver name
You posted in
b.p.c.students
b.p.c.vcl.components.using
b.p.c.vcl.components.writing
and forgot the nativeapi group.
read:
info.borland.com/newsgroups/
Hans.

Re:TPrintDialog

You can try to use Dialog Workshop for Delphi/C++Builder.
There is SelectedDevice property in TApPrintDialog component which
returns currently selected printer name.
Please visit our homepage for details:
www.componentage.com
Serg Novogilov
COMPONENTAGE Software

Diogo Silva wrote:
How can I get the selected(not defaulte) printer name, driver name and port
name with TPrintDialog?
Is it possible?
If you know other way to do it please tell me!

Tanks....

*****
Diogo

One way is to use the TPrinter() after TPrintDialog->Execute()
Checkout TPrinter()->Printers[TPrinter()->PrintIndex].
This should give the Name of the Printer. You probably will need to go
into the API to get the rest of what you want, but I don't know which
ones at this time. ;)
--
dcent
Using BCB5ent (Build 12.34) Update Pack 1

Re:TPrintDialog

How do I print out from a TStringGrid using TPrintDialog.
Henrik R

Re:TPrintDialog

"Henrik R" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
How do I print out from a TStringGrid using TPrintDialog.
TPrintDialog is only for choosing printer options, it does not do the actual
printing. For that, you should have a look at the TPrinter class (which you
obtain by calling the Printer() function).
Gambit