html file display

2005-04-20 04:12:54 PM
cppbuilder83
I want to display a html file in my application and send http request to web
server. How can I do this? Which component(s) can I use for this purpose?

Re:html file display

OKusmen wrote:
I want to display a html file in my application
You can do that with TCppWebBrowser. See the Internet palette.
and send http request to web
server.
Do you want to grab the data that the webserver sends you too ?
You can do that with TNMHTTP (not recommended) or TIdHttp or TCppWebBrowser.
Hans.

Re:html file display

OKusmen wrote:
I want to display a html file in my application and send http request to web
server. How can I do this? Which component(s) can I use for this purpose?
Please do not multi-post.
This is the wrong group too.
See answer in .using.
Hans.