USB 6008

2006-04-05 05:19:12 AM
cppbuilder91
I posted this on the students forum and did not get a reply.
Does anyone know where I can find information/code examples for interfacing
with the National Instruments USB-6008 data aquisition module? I am using
BCB6.
Maurice

Re:USB 6008

"Maurice" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
I posted this on the students forum and did not get a reply.
Does anyone know where I can find information/code examples for
interfacing
with the National Instruments USB-6008 data aquisition module? I am
using
BCB6.

From National Instruments?
--
Bruce

Re:USB 6008

Maurice wrote:
I posted this on the students forum and did not get a reply.
Does anyone know where I can find information/code examples for interfacing
with the National Instruments USB-6008 data aquisition module? I am using
BCB6.
Usually, the NI equipments come with a driver and samples for LabView
or/and LabWindows/CVI. That means, header files and dll. In most cases,
you just have to implib from the dll to use it with BCB.
Did you look at www.ni.com for downloads available for this product?
Michel
Michel Leunen
mailto: see my homepage.
C++Builder, BCC5.5.1 Web site:
www.leunen.com/

Re:USB 6008

Hello Michel,
thanks for the info, I have never used IMPLIB, I will try it.
Maurice.