Software Created with C++ builder

2006-08-15 02:55:01 AM
cppbuilder48
Hi,
I would like to know if someone has already seen on the market, an
application/software created with C++Builder ?
I mean with normally sell to customers and not "a customer order me
something, so our company created it and we sold"...
not a single sale shoot...but more large sales...
I have the feeling that 100$ of applications available on the market
where created with MS studio :-(
thx.
Alain

Re:Software Created with C++ builder

This newsgroup is about the C++ programming language, while your
question sounds non-technical.
Please direct your browser at info.borland.com/newsgroups/ and
read the newsgroup descriptions and guidelines. This will help you
find the appropriate newsgroup for your question.

Re:Software Created with C++ builder

GenHelp was written like this.
Help Authoring for software engineers.
--