Reading/Writing to an Onboard Eeprom

2005-02-19 10:53:48 AM
cppbuilder14
Anyone have any code examples to share? I hear it has something to do with
i2c. Any little bit helps. Thanks....

Re:Reading/Writing to an Onboard Eeprom

Maurice Anderson wrote:
Anyone have any code examples to share? I hear it has something to
do with i2c. Any little bit helps. Thanks....
There is certainly nothing in the C++ standard concerning the subject
so it's innappropriate to post here. I would suggest .non-technical
since that is the catch-all section for technical questions.
I strongly suspect you will need an SDK from an eeprom burner
manfucaturer. It's highly unlikely that the standard Windows API
contains any functions for burning eeproms.
--
Andrue Cope [TeamB]
[Bicester, Uk]