ANN: Diagram Studio v1.9 released

2005-02-15 09:53:20 PM
cppbuilder107
We're pleased to announce a new version of the Diagram Studio v1.9 at
www.tmssoftware.com
With Diagram Studio, you can add instantly feature-rich and user friendly
diagramming, flowcharting &
graphing capabilities to your applications. Diagram Studio has a
programmable block & links architecture
that allows you to manipulate & analyze the blocks & links in a diagram with
user interface as well as with code.
What's new in v1.9
- New: Polygon property and ChangePolygon method in polygon block allows
defining the polygon progamatically
- New: properties LinkCursor and PanCursor
- New: added Layer and StringData properties for arrow blocks
- New: public method CloseEditor
- New: public property PaintStyle
- New: public method FindCompName
- New: property ClipboardNamePrefix
- New: Now end-user can insert the same block multiple times, without having
to click the toolbar button again to insert a new block (controlled with
TDiagramToolbar.KeepInsertingMode property)
- New: ExportToFile method allows exporting diagram to bmp or wmf
- Improved: CopyBitmapToClipboard and CopyMetafileToClipboard: new parameter
to export only diagram area (remove empty area around diagram)
- Updated: help file with full reference for diagram and toolbar components.
Screenshot : www.tmssoftware.com/ds17.gif
Fully functional trial versions are available for Delphi 5,6,7,2005 &
C++Builder 5,6 at www.tmssoftware.com/diagram.htm
CBuilder Developers can obtain this free update after login on our website with
registration info.
--
Kind regards,
Bruno Fierens

Re:ANN: Diagram Studio v1.9 released

Bruno Fierens [tmssoftware.com] wrote:
We're pleased to announce a new version of the Diagram Studio v1.9 at
www.tmssoftware.com
Sorry to change the thread Bruno, but can the TWebUpdate component just
update a file by time stamp. Such that if my app uses XML files and a
newer one is placed on a website, it can download it?
I'm hoping to add this functionality to my QC Client also DCM.
cheers,
JED
--
QC Client: www.alphalink.com.au/~jed/QC/
Blog: jedqc.blogspot.com/

Re:ANN: Diagram Studio v1.9 released

Sorry to change the thread Bruno, but can the TWebUpdate component just
update a file by time stamp. Such that if my app uses XML files and a
newer one is placed on a website, it can download it?
Yes, if this is done by separate XML files,
add the new file date in the [file] section for the XML file like:
[fileX]
URL= // url of file to download here
date= // new date of file here
time= // optionally new time part here
and it will compare the new date/time with the local file timestamp
--
Kind regards,
Bruno Fierens
TMS software
Productivity components for Windows, Linux, IntraWeb, .NET development
www.tmssoftware.com

{smallsort}