Happy Christmas

2003-12-24 05:03:39 PM
cppbuilder96
FraserSoft would like to wish all their customers a
Happy Christmas and a prosperous New Year.
New and exciting features are planned for GenHelp
www.frasersoft.net/genhelp in the new year so
watch this space for details.
(Please note that response time to question may be a
bit slower than normal over the holiday season.)

Re:Happy Christmas

Happy Christmas. Have a good New Year.

Re:Happy Christmas

Happy Christmas everybody.
This is the best newsgroup I know.
Someone answers all my questions, and it is easy to access.
I.e. no tedious sequence to login nor security ids or
passwords to remember. Just a single click and you're there.
George.
PS this is also to check that I can post as I had a problem
once.

{smallsort}