Re: Professional designed Icon Packages for all developers!

2004-10-21 03:30:03 PM
cppbuilder79
$249 for 80 icons!!! I doubt that many people will buy them....

On the basis of the design experience for many years,
Sunisoft(www.sunisoft.com) begin to provide professional designed
icon collections!

Icon is a highly combination between information transmitting and graphic
designs. A set of suitable icons can add the professional sense and
friendly
experience to your software, and make your software much easier to use.

Our icons are designed by our professional user interface artists. Each
set
of the icon package has 80 commonly used icons, which have perfect design
and accurate information transmitting.

A set of icons includes almost 10 commonly used formats, E.g. ICO, 32bit
color BMP, PNG with alpha channel, gif, etc. So in general, you can use
them
directly in the most of the purposes.

The package in EPS format which can be rescaled to any size while
retaining
their original detail, so they're perfect for large format, print and web
applications.

Don't waste time developing icons yourself, buy our professionally
designed
icons instead.

Please click here: www.sunisoft.com/iconspack/

Sunisoft Team!

Re:Re: Professional designed Icon Packages for all developers!

Must second that.. Rather go for volume and lower the price (drastically)!

Steve wrote:
$249 for 80 icons!!! I doubt that many people will buy them....
Compared to 860+ icons in 3 sizes for $295 from Glyfz.
--
Steve Troxell

{smallsort}

Re:Re: Professional designed Icon Packages for all developers!

On the basis of the design experience for many years,
Sunisoft(www.sunisoft.com) begin to provide professional designed
icon collections!
They are too erratic, one is smaller than the other or larger. There is
no congruency between sets.
And the price?
Phew!
Lynn