ANN: bcc32pch 2.7 final

2007-01-02 06:58:32 AM
cppbuilder55
It's a long time since the last stable version of bcc32pch was released.
More than a year ago the version 2.55 was released. During that time there
were highs and lows resulting in a very instable but feature rich version
2.6 that existed only as development snapshots. With the upcome of
DelphiSpeedUp, DDevExtensions and changes in my personal life, I dropped
the development on bcc32pch.
But due to many requests for a bug fixed bcc32pch 2.6, I restarted the
development of version 2.7 to leave the bad touch of the version 2.6
behind. After an alpha, a beta and two release candidates, I can now
present the bug fixed version 2.7.
Homepage:
andy.jgknet.de/cpp
--
Regards,
Andreas Hausladen

Re:ANN: bcc32pch 2.7 final

BIG thanks for this !
Hope you will have time for this great tool in the future
/Martin

Andreas Hausladen wrote:
It's a long time since the last stable version of bcc32pch was released.
More than a year ago the version 2.55 was released. During that time there
were highs and lows resulting in a very instable but feature rich version
2.6 that existed only as development snapshots. With the upcome of
DelphiSpeedUp, DDevExtensions and changes in my personal life, I dropped
the development on bcc32pch.
But due to many requests for a bug fixed bcc32pch 2.6, I restarted the
development of version 2.7 to leave the bad touch of the version 2.6
behind. After an alpha, a beta and two release candidates, I can now
present the bug fixed version 2.7.

Homepage:
andy.jgknet.de/cpp

Great!
Thanks! - and Happy New Year!

{smallsort}

Re:ANN: bcc32pch 2.7 final

Thank you for your effort. You litteraly changed my programming-life!
Happy new year!
Andreas Hausladen wrote:
It's a long time since the last stable version of bcc32pch was released.
More than a year ago the version 2.55 was released. During that time there
were highs and lows resulting in a very instable but feature rich version
2.6 that existed only as development snapshots. With the upcome of
DelphiSpeedUp, DDevExtensions and changes in my personal life, I dropped
the development on bcc32pch.
But due to many requests for a bug fixed bcc32pch 2.6, I restarted the
development of version 2.7 to leave the bad touch of the version 2.6
behind. After an alpha, a beta and two release candidates, I can now
present the bug fixed version 2.7.

Homepage:
andy.jgknet.de/cpp

Re:ANN: bcc32pch 2.7 final

Andreas, could you check if in BCB5 + bcc32pchv2.7 there is a problem
with $(BCB) expansion in precompiled headers path?
I had to expand the path to make it work
ej: $(BCB)\lib\vcl50.csm
"cannot creat pre-compiled heador: write failed"
c:\program files\borland\cbuilder5\lib\vcl50.csm
ok
Doesn't seem to affect include paths, but I haven't checked.

Re:ANN: bcc32pch 2.7 final

Darío Alejandro Guzik wrote:
I had to expand the path to make it work
ej: $(BCB)\lib\vcl50.csm
"cannot creat pre-compiled heador: write failed"
I am seeing this is BCB6, too.

Re:ANN: bcc32pch 2.7 final

This bug is now fixed.
Hotfix for BCB 5:
andy.jgknet.de/cpp/files/bcc32pchPluginV27_BCB5.7z
Hotfix for BCB 6:
andy.jgknet.de/cpp/files/bcc32pchPluginV27_BCB6.7z
The Hotfix is incorporated into the official download, too. There are no
code changes for BDS 2006, just a rebuild.
andy.jgknet.de/cpp/files/bcc32pch27Setup.zip
--
Regards,
Andreas Hausladen

Re:ANN: bcc32pch 2.7 final

Thanks! (We always remember to file bugs but forget this part)