ANN: SUIPack 6 for Sunisoft Skin Solutions v2 is released!

2006-06-21 09:36:38 AM
cppbuilder112
Hi all,
We are happy to announce that SUIPack 6.0 for Sunisoft Skin Solutions v2 is
released.
www.sunisoft.com
Since 2001, we provide skin solutions (SUIPack/SUISkin) for
Delphi/C++Builder developers. Since 2005, we extended our skin technique to
.NET(Winforms) platform (IrisSkin). Sunisoft Skin Solutions v2 is a full
upgrade for all these products. It includes, an upgraded specification for
skin description, a brand new SkinBuilder tool which is much easier to use
for UI/skin designers, the upgraded components for developers and much more
new skins.
What's new
* Upgraded specification for skin description, more flexible in design and
implementation.
* A brand new SkinBuilder tool which is much easier to use for UI/skin
designers. More, please visit www.sunisoft.com/skin2/skinbuilder.htm
* Added the support for password protected skin file.
* Decreased the size of the skin file much.
* Supports more flexible design for the shape of a window. Just use
transparent color to define non-rectangle title bar and/or bottom border.
* Supports 5 sections definition for title bar, so that a special section
can be designed for showing the caption of the window.
* Added the definition for title bar font color.
* Improved definition for progress bars.
* Added the definition for main menu bar.
* Added the definition for button font color.
* Added the support for indeterminate status of check boxes.
* Improved the skin effect of the slider of scroll bars.
we also released 8 new serials skins. All skins can be viewed at:
www.sunisoft.com/skinlib/
SUIPack is a WYSIWYG vcl skin components package for Delphi/C++Builder
SUISkin 6 now supports Skin Solutions v2. It also improved:
* Improved the skin effect of the slider of scroll bars.
* Added the support for skinning the header of TsuiListView.
* Added an Images property for TsuiTabControl and TsuiPageControl.
www.sunisoft.com/suipack/
All customers of SUIPack can upgrade to the new version freely. We have sent
email to all of customers. If you don't have received it, please just drop a
mail to XXXX@XXXXX.COM .
Thank you for your time.
Sunisoft Team!