Graph Component

2003-07-11 04:01:03 PM
cppbuilder82
Hi!
I am looking for a graph component with the ability to have multiple y axes.
Similar to the scientific graph from: Chart Software www.gigasoft.com
ProEssentials
I am writing a freeware program so I need a royalty free component.
I am using BCB 5.0
This time Google has not been able to help me.
Kind Regards,
Suru

Re:Graph Component

Hi there,
I'm looking for a component to display graphs :
standard x, y graphs. Does anyone know a good freeware component
for Borland C++ Builder ?
Thanks. Dave

Re:Graph Component

Dave wrote:
Hi there,

I'm looking for a component to display graphs :
standard x, y graphs. Does anyone know a good freeware component
for Borland C++ Builder ?

Thanks. Dave
Have you tried TChart which comes with Builder? It's in the component
palette (look for the pie chart icon). You can upgrade it but I find the
free version does everything I need.
There is also Chartfx (an ActiveX component) that comes with Builder,
too. But I find TChart much more robust and MUCH faster.
Jim Dodd
Onset Computer Corp.

{smallsort}

Re:Graph Component

On Thu, 08 Jan 2004 07:55:40 -0500, Jim Dodd wrote:
Dave wrote:
>Hi there,
>
>I'm looking for a component to display graphs :
>standard x, y graphs. Does anyone know a good freeware component
>for Borland C++ Builder ?
>
>Thanks. Dave
Have you tried TChart which comes with Builder? It's in the component
palette (look for the pie chart icon). You can upgrade it but I find the
free version does everything I need.

There is also Chartfx (an ActiveX component) that comes with Builder,
too. But I find TChart much more robust and MUCH faster.

Jim Dodd
Onset Computer Corp.
Hi Jim,
I tried using the TChart provided with borland and with a bit more
searching in the newsgroups i managed to do what i wanted.
Thanks for your help and won't post twice anymore.
Dave