ANN: TwineCompile 2.0.11 Released!

2008-02-08 11:27:48 PM
cppbuilder13
We are very happy to announce that TwineCompile
(www.jomitech.com/twine.php) 2.0.11 has been released.
This release is primarily a bug fix, but we did add two key features:
Project dependency support, and the "Clean" build support.
Here is the list of the major bugs fixed:
- Default alignment now the same as RAD Studio 2007 / C++Builder 2007 Update
3.
- Linker messages were not shown in BCB2007.
- Occasional freeze on build-all in BCB2007.
- Build Unit did not work with units outside the project directory in
BCB2007.
- Various UI issues in the TwineCompile Options dialog for all IDE versions.
-- What is TwineCompile? --
TwineCompile is a product that significantly decreases C++ compile times,
and, on multi-chip/core/HT/SMP machines, takes full advantage of the extra
CPU power to maximize compile speed by distributing the compiling load
across all cores/processors. TwineCompile is not a C++ compiler, but is a
wrapper around the CodeGear C++ compiler, greatly increasing its speed.
This update is free for all registered TwineCompile users, just visit the My
Center (my.jomitech.com), and download the new installer.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions, suggestions
or concerns. We's also love to hear your success stories with TwineCompile.
TwineCompile site: www.jomitech.com/twine.php
Yours sincerely,
Jonathan Benedicto
www.jomitech.com