Threaded ClientSocket Problems

2005-10-13 01:05:33 PM
cppbuilder39
Does anyone happen to have or could make me an example of the following.
I need to have an application that has a server scoket and a cleint
application that has a client socket. On the client app the client socket
needs to be in a thread so that it can continuesly send the server
application a message and wait for a response in this way it does not tie up
the client program from doing other processes. Does any one have an example
of this with either TSocketServer and TClientSocket or with the Indy
controls. But once i have an example of this I can run with it .
Thank you in advance for anyones help.