Help ATL COM Unresolved external '__stdcall

2005-06-19 02:20:43 AM
cppbuilder69
When I compile the server in DLL using ATL and VCL components, I got:
[Linker Error] Unresolved external '__stdcall
ATL::CComClassFactory::_InternalQueryInterface(const _GUID&, void * *)'
referenced from C:\AEXTEND\SAEWCPP3\DEMOSERVCOI\COI4IMPLP.OBJ
What to do? I'm using Builder C++ version 5.0
Thank you very much in advance
Jesus

Re:Help ATL COM Unresolved external '__stdcall

Now it is working well, the call standard had to be the calling convention
"C", not the standard.
"jayo" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >escribi?en el mensaje