Create ActiveX at runtime in BCB6

2006-04-04 07:41:11 PM
cppbuilder46
Hi,
Is there a way to dynamically create a registered ActiveX object (OCX file
via regsvr32) at runtime in BCB 6 ?
Without my application having to include "object_OCX.h" file.
What I try to achieve is to add ActiveX objects at runtime and
RegisterClass(object_class) to use them in GUI.
I appreciate any help in this.
Thanks!
Iuly

Re:Create ActiveX at runtime in BCB6

"Iuly" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Is there a way to dynamically create a registered ActiveX object
(OCX file via regsvr32) at runtime in BCB 6 ?
Like with any other registered ActiveX control, you have to use
CoCreateInstance() to instantiate it at runtime.
Without my application having to include "object_OCX.h" file.
You need that in order to know what the object's IID and GUID values are,
and what the interfaces are declared as. Why don't you want to include that
file in your code?
Gambit