listview column font

2004-09-14 04:43:36 PM
cppbuilder16
How to change listview's columns font?

Re:listview column font

"OKusmen" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
How to change listview's columns font?
Did you look at it's Font property?
If you want a different font for each column, you'll need to
draw the items yourself. Look at the OnDrawItem event.
~ JD

Re:listview column font

I want to change column header font and background color. I want to apply
same settings to all column headers. I can't find any property about this in
the object inspector.
"JD" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message

"OKusmen" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
>How to change listview's columns font?

Did you look at it's Font property?

If you want a different font for each column, you'll need to
draw the items yourself. Look at the OnDrawItem event.

~ JD

{smallsort}

Re:listview column font

"OKusmen" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
How to change listview's columns font?
There is no column font. You will just have to manually draw the items yourself using any of the On...Draw... events that TListView has.
Gambit