TXMLDocument, TXSLPageProducer and change the Encoding.

2004-12-14 03:42:49 PM
cppbuilder76
Hi all,
I have some problems, with the vcl's concept.
1) With TXMLDocument, I load one XML File, and with an XSL file and
TXSLPageProducer, I transform my source file to a new XML format.
The problem is the following. How can I save the result of my
transformation in a destination file ?
Because, if I use the SaveToFile or SaveToXML (of XSLPageProducer)
methods, I save my XSL File, but I want to save the result of this
transformation.
How can I do that ?
2) In my XSL file, the <xsl:output>element has the attribute encoding
with "iso-8859-15". If I use the xsl processor of libxslt (from Daniel
Veillard) I don't have errors. But with TXSLPageProducer, it does not
take in consideration my output encoding.
Yesterday, i added TXSLPageProducer->Encoding = "iso-8859-15" before the
activation of the TXSLPageProducer, and i don't have the result.
How can I do that ?
Thank you.
Best Regards,
Stephane.

Re:TXMLDocument, TXSLPageProducer and change the Encoding.

Stephane Wirtel wrote:
[...]

Are there solutions at my problems ?
Because I did not find in the documentation of BCB6.
Thanks
Stéphane